SOLD FOR $4.2M
Remodeled in 2012, this custom built, 3 story custom home offers 7,680 square feet of luxurious living with thoughtful touches, custom millwork and an elevator that travels to all levels of the home. The estate’s magnificence is amplified by spectacular views of Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier, the Olympics and Seattle skyline.
Step into the grand entry where vaulted ceilings meet walls of windows for unparalleled casual living and entertaining. An open concept floor plan offers effortless flow between formal and informal spaces, as the living room extends toward a main floor deck perfect for quiet evenings or larger gatherings. Revel in unparalleled elegant living, from the lounge areas and dining space to the outdoor kitchen. A chef’s kitchen awaits culinary creations, complete with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, a gas range, farm sink, two dishwashers, walk-in pantry and a professional warming oven. The master suite is a place of tranquility, from the sitting area and fireplace to the ensuite bath, dual walk-in closets and separate balcony with access to the rooftop deck boasting 180-degree views.
Situated within the top-rated Lake Washington School District, enjoy a premier location where recreation abounds just steps away from the lakefront, downtown Kirkland and the Cross Corridor Trail. Easy commuter access affords a short ride to the Eastside Tech Corridor, I-405 and the 520 bridge to Seattle. Additional features include a six-car garage for the hobbyist, security system, entertainment wiring, and a fully fenced backyard with two water features.
Sold for $4,200,000
435 8th Avenue West
6 Car Garage
Roof Top Deck
7,680 Square Feet
11,450 Square Foot Lot
“Spectacular Lake Washington and Seattle Skyline views. Easy walk to Downtown Kirkland, Waverly Beach and Kirkland Corridor trails. Easy commuter access. Great Lake Washington Schools.”
Custom built 3 story home in 2007. Remodeled in 2012.
7,680 sq. ft. Home on an 11,450-sq. ft. lot with 6 garages & spectacular Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier, Olympics & Seattle city skyline views. Easy walks to the lake, downtown Kirkland, Juanita, and the Kirkland Highland trails. Easy commuter access. Great Lake Washington school district.
INTERIOR FEATURES & BENEFITS
- In 2012 the home interior was redesigned by well-known Beverley Hills Interior Designer Shawn Taddey, principal at Taddey Karlin Designs, LLC who installed all the beautiful interior treatments and furniture designs currently in the home.
- 6 Ensuite Bedrooms- 4 upper level, 1 main level, 1 lower level. Upper-level Master Suite has separate sitting area, fireplace between Master Bed & Master Bath, separate balcony with access to a rooftop deck featuring 180-degree views encompassing Lake Washington, the Olympics & the Seattle City Skyline. The Master Bedroom also has 2 “his” & “hers” large walk-in closets. The “Hers” closet was formerly an additional utility room, is plumbed, and could easily be converted back.
- Double staircases & an elevator.
- Luxury custom millwork: archways, wrapped windows, trim work, cabinetry.
- Wonderful open floor plan between kitchen, family room, formal dining, living room with deck access to maximize the splendid lake views and light. Main floor deck is great for entertaining: 2 lounging areas; a 8 person dining space; an outdoor built-in natural gas grill & outdoor kitchen.
- Spacious gourmet Chef’s kitchen with large cooktop island- quartz countertops, travertine flooring, all stainless appliances including double ovens, wine cooler, 6 top gas range with griddle, farm sink, 2 dishwashers & professional warming oven. Large walk-in pantry & Butler’s Pantry.
- Vaulted ceilings through the grand entry, and formal dining room and living room areas.
- Home has main floor den/sitting room and 3 office/bonus areas on the upper floor.
- 5 Gas fireplaces- 2 upper level, 2 main level & 1 lower
- Besides an ensuite bedroom, fireplace & ½ bath the fully finished lower floor is designed to entertain with 2 large bonus rooms, media room with large wet bar, a full sized bar, large wine room, utility room, high ceilings, and multiple French door access points out to a large backyard patio.
- Home fully wired with in home entertainment throughout- Lower level sound proof theater room, indoor/outdoor sound system throughout the property, upper level media office/den with 3 TV’s- 1 large screen and 2 smaller screens + separate private balcony, and other television centers throughout. All media equipment remains on property.
- Multi-floor heating/cooling systems-Upper floor HVAC new 2013, radiant floor heating main floor and basement, & a back-up emergency generator. Built-in vacuum system.
- Security system- Multiple camera surveillance with 4 camera color digital recording system & full motion detector alarm system.
- Six car garage capacity- 2 main floor & 2 tandem spaced on lower level. Tons of extra storage in high end custom cabinet buildouts plus extra refrigeration.
- Fully fenced backyard, great hardscape/landscape, sprinkler system, & 2 water fountain features make for tranquil and enjoyable outdoor experiences from any level of the home.
- Authentic stucco siding and tile roof. Roof- new membrane installed in 2013.
- Most of the furniture and all audio visual equipment is included in the price.